You wanted tiny!Steve and PTSD!Sam, right? Because that’s accidentally what happened with this prompt, I’M SORRY! /o\
…warning for PTSD.
The knock on Sam’s door is quiet, but it still makes his entire body jerk involuntarily. Sam glances at the clock, then at the calendar on the wall to make sure, but it’s definitely Thursday, which means he’s not expecting any deliveries. It could be a solicitor of some sort, but he normally doesn’t get those, either.
Sam stares hard at the pages of his book, not really managing to process any of the words he’s reading, and is really going to ignore the knock—really, he is—when it happens again. Even softer this time, as if whoever’s knocking is halfway sure nobody’s home.
Sam’s not sure why, but in the end he puts down his book, gets up, and goes to open the door.
"Hi," says the guy standing there, giving Sam a sheepish grin.
Sam blinks. The guy’s tiny. Pasty white and twinky as fuck, and pretty much exactly his type, before—well, before.
For nerdwegian as a thank you for last Friday. Coulson and Hawkguy! (I like to think Phil is asking Clint where he’d like to go to eat and Clint just keeps asking himself if Phil is even in his series.)
I wish I could clean this up better, but I don’t have a tablet. Sorry!
*SHRILL PTERODACTYL NOISES*
ps. was gonna write now that i have hotel wifi by frankly too drunk
oh god weddings with opens bars are literally the best this totally made the whole long-ass cross state trip worth it
i did not forget about prompts, I am just out of town for a wedding! i will do them when i get a free minute and a stable internet connection! :)
- soulmates au
- childhood best friends au
- teacher/student au
- teacher/single parent au
- one night stand and falling pregnant au
- meeting at a coffee shop au
- fake relationship au
- roommates au
- meeting online au
- high school popular kid/nerd au
- partners in crime au
- writer and editor au
- co-stars au
- lab partners au
- meeting in the E.R/A&E au
- brand new neighbours au
- meeting at a party whilst drunk au
- waking up with amnesia au
- parents meeting when they take their kids to class au
- dysfunctional relationship au
- best friends sibling au
- two miserable people meeting at a wedding au
- meeting on a train ride au
- literally bumping into each other au
- librarian/avid reader au
- sitting on the same park bench au
- meeting at a support group au
- knocking on the wrong door au
- going away to war au
- tourist/knowledgeable local au
- prostitute/client au
- doctor/companion au
- celebrity/fan au
- meeting at a masquerade ball au
- one of them trying to get the other one off of drugs au
- living in a society where their love is taboo au
- meeting in prison au
- cop/person getting a speeding ticket au
- long distance relationship au
- exes meeting again after not speaking for years au
- ghost/living person au
- star-crossed lovers au
- falling in love with their best friend’s partner au
- one of them being diagnosed with a terminal illness au
- pretending to hate each other au
- nanny/single parent au
- meeting at a festival au
- meeting again at a high school reunion au
- boss/intern au
- going through a divorce au
You know the drill.